Our law firm is not only dedicated to eliminating discrimination, but also to improving our community as a whole. To that end, Bohbot & Riles, PC engages in a host of activities to better the community.
- Bohbot & Riles, PC sponsors a team for the AIDS Walk every year and continues to raise money in the hopes that we will find a cure. In fact, in 2004, Bohbot & Riles, PC was one of the top 15 law firms to raise funds for the San Francisco AIDS Walk.
- Bohbot & Riles, PC has supported the local YMCA's efforts to provide free or lower cost memberships for children and seniors.
- Bohbot & Riles, PC has supported and continue to support the Oakland Youth Orchestra in its efforts to provide students aged 12 to 22 throughout the Bay Area with the opportunity to perform orchestral music, work with renowned professional musicians and to tour domestically and abroad.
- Bohbot & Riles, PC has supported and continues to support AASK - Adopt a Special Kid in its efforts to provide education and support services to adoptive and foster families and children.
- Bohbot & Riles, PC is committed to helping neighbors, families and friends reach peaceful solutions to their conflicts. Therefore, Bohbot & Riles, PC has supported and continues to support SEEDS Community Resolution Center which provides pro bono facilitation and training, Restorative Justice and mediation services to Alameda County residents.
Bohbot & Riles, PC is committed to making the world a safe and nurturing place for the future, specifically our children. Therefore, Bohbot & Riles, PC is a proud member of the Children's Movement sponsored by Children Now. See link below.